(19) "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire.
(20) Therefore, you will fully know them by their fruits.
(21) Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.
(22) Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?
(23) And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands]. [Ps. 6:8]
(24) So everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts upon them [obeying them] will be like a sensible (prudent, practical, wise) man who built his house upon the rock.
(25) And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.
(26) And everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not do them will be like a stupid (foolish) man who built his house upon the sand.
(27) And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell -- and great and complete was the fall of it.
(28) When Jesus had finished these says [the Sermon on the Mount], the crowds were astonished and overwhelmed with bewildered wonder at His teaching,
(29) For He was teaching as One Who had [and was] authority, and not as [did] the scribes." -- Amplified Version
It doesn't have to be that way. It is time to repent and to get right with God.